RETHINK LABEL PRINTING
PROFITABLE LABEL PRODUCTION IN
SMALL TO MEDIUM BATCHES
- Per-minute speeds of 23.4 m, 18.9 m, 13.5 m and 9.45 m can be selected to match the media used.
- Colors are processed at a resolution of 1,200 dpi x 8 bit with 256 gradations expressed in 1 pixel.
- Tasks such as color adjustments that are highly time-consuming on analogue now take seconds.
- Operation is intuitive by following on-screen instructions; no need for extensive user training.
- No pre-coating of media required.
- Image density control technology.
- Simitri® HD E toner technology: The 3-dimensional hybrid structure that incorporates functional polymers provides high performance for all media types.
Ease of use
- Maintenance tasks on the AccurioLabel 230 are simple and can be performed in a very short amount of time.
- Tasks that are time-consuming on analogue machines, such as colour adjustments, are performed with ease on this digital press.
High media compatibility
- No pre-coating of media requiered.
- No special media is requiered.
- With AccurioLabel 230 you can print with max. speed 23.4 m/min
- Most tack paper & films [PP, PET.YUPO] can be printed with max. speed [120 – 160μm thickness]
Warm Up Time
- No waiting between running jobs
- Minimize paper waste and therefore also costs
Easy Alignment of Paper Web
- AccurioLabel 230 winders has web guide on both rewinder and rewinder for optimal and accurate feeding of the media.
Print Job Variety
- With Overprinting Kit, AccurioLabel 230 has the ability to over print on pre-printed media.
Flexo Printing Unit
- This optional module can be retrofitted to the AccurioLabel press in order to pre-print white or any other color for the inline overprinting process.
Two Different Paper Width
- AccurioLabel 230 is possible to change two types of paper width between 250 to 330 mm.
- AccurioLabel 230 is JDF/JMF compatible.